(Ingleside Inn In Palm Springs Has A Long History Of Hosting Hollywood Celebrities)
Palm Springs, CA
Think you know all there is to know about celebrity history, chatter, and sightings in Greater Palm Springs? While icons like Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, and Bob Hope are the subject of many celebrity conversations in town, here are 10 celebrity tidbits about our Desert Resort Oasis:
- Goldie Hawn, Kelsey Grammar, and Leonardo DiCaprio all owns homes in the Coachella Valley.
- Lisa Rinna, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alumni, and husband Harry Hamlin were recently in town at Palm Springs High School during the Palm Springs Film Festival for the World Premier of “80 For Brady.”
- Matt Sorum, the drummer of Guns and Roses got married in and owns a home in Palm Springs.
- Udo Kier, the star of Swan Song released in 2021, lives in Palm Springs.
- Justin Bieber has been spotted around the Coachella Valley, recently enjoying a meal last winter at Keedy’s Fountain & Grill in Palm Desert.
- Tech Moguls, Bill Gates and Larry Ellison both own homes in the Coachella Valley and have attended the Indian Wells BNP Paribas event together.
- Laura Prepon from that 70’s Show and Orange is the new Black, with Ben Foster from the X-Men were recently spotted together at Eight4Nine two days in a row this past January.
- Kelly Osbourne, daughter of Ozzy Osbourne, in 2021 raved about her experience at The Cole Hotel.
- It has been rumored Jennifer Anniston and Brad Pitt honeymooned together at Ingleside Inn.
- Members of the Kardashian family and Kyle Richards from Halloween and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills both own homes in the exclusive Madison Club in La Quinta.